Thursday, April 08, 2004

Interesting Quotes of the Day

"Suicide is only a handbrake away."
"Easter ... The season of spite."
"When I fight, I just lay on my back and say you won. Now rub my damn tummy."
"I am all about sexy approaches, that's why the ladies love me."
"When life gives you lemons, kick everyone you see in the balls."
"You're at the top of the food chain, deal with it."
"I am fucking retarded... oops"

The last one was me to someone way high up... It wasn't very smooth of me to use such language, but he pointed out a stupid error to me, and I said what I thought. He just laughed thank god. He could have shoved a giant pole up my ass and stood it in the ground, but he was cool about it.

I don't know what I am going to do this weekend. I guess I will play it all by year. Whatever happens happens, and I will figure out what to do when the different oppertunities arise. I am going to be busy as hell though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home