Thursday, December 30, 2004

Flooring and General Bitching

I am really starting to hate this flooring shit. Everytime it seems like I am about to be able to make progress, NOPE. Something else I have to do before I can continue installing the floor.

Not only that, but I still havn't gotten the car parts I need. My parents promised them to me for Christmas, but they havn't gotten around to ordering them. Kinda pisses me off. Not as much as them changing thier minds every thirty seconds about what to do with the floor though.

I havn't gotten to see much of Jenni lately, incase anyone completely random reads this, that is my Fiance. Her work schedule causes her to work nights alot, and mine... Well let's just say that sometimes parents suck. And if you ever plan on doing a job for your parents, Get a contract. I am sick of all the little jobs that just keep getting added on. Is my compensation going up? NO. Am I getting yelled at everyday that it is taking too long? YES.

Grumble grumble... Cuss cuss...

I need shaka buku. (if you don't get it watch Gross Point Blank)

I need something different. I need to be able to sleep in Jenni's arms. Maybe then my nightmares would finally stop and I could sleep. I need to get away from my lack of money. I need to get my car painted. More so though I need to get it running properly. It's a Firebird. I want it to run like one damnit.

I need to lose more weight. I need to get in shape. I need to lose the FUCKING GOD DAMN VERTIGO.

...

Sorry. I really hate it though.

And so. I have no idea. I havn't done anything over break except work on my parents house. If you feel like I'm neglicting you, I'm not. I'm just too busy all day long doing shit to help pay for next semester. And If you wanna hang, I'm pretty much so free from ... say 10PM til 3AM ... Though not always.

I did get a pretty sweet pocket watch for Christmas though. It was from Jenni's parents, it was one like I've been wanting for a long time. The ones that you can see the gears inside moving. I am so excited about it. That and the anticipation of another semester of school have me really psyched. I want to take a class at RTI if I can next semester too. A car body class, or a car painting class. I think it would be fun. Though I don't know how that would work as I would also like to get straight A's next semester if I can.

We'll have to see I suppose. If anyone has a suggestion on how to make money easy, I'm open to such hints.

Otherwise. I think I'm going to go on to bed.

Goodnight all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home