Monday, January 03, 2005

And what the Fuck's with These Frogs?

Feeling Plagued lately? hehehe

So... Update time again. And not too terribly much to report.

Study is complete with the floors, just need finished baseboards and doors to put up and it will be a useable room again. I am gearing up and excited about the potential of being able to actually lay floor again as opposed to the stupid associated jobs that my mom keeps coming up with. I am effectively refinishing the entire upstairs, and it kinda pisses me off...

I have been going through some of my shit in my room. I keep finding all this little memoribilia of simpler times. It's kinda odd. I see these things, and they remind me of so long ago. Remember the Aerosmiths : Big Ones coming out on tape and being excited? I do as I found the tape earlier today. Just things like that, things that strike a memory. Not good or bad, slightly nostalgic.

I got really down new years eve. Jenni and I went to this thing at her church with her parents. We were all drinking, Catholics... Gotta love that part, and I started to feel kinda bad. Not like sick bad, but down bad. It was strange, lately I havn't felt that way, but this was sudden and powerful. I felt like everything was wrong, that I had done so much evil, and I was overwhelmed with these feelings. I just sorta held Jenni for the remainder of the party, then we left back to her house. Her parents went inside and we talked for a long time. I won't get into the specifics, but she and I did talk about the whole break up thing. And I told her how bad I felt about it and she made me see that while it wasn't pleasant, it was all but necessary. We needed it to be able to care about each other as much as we do, and to be able to spend forever with each other. It is really strange to me how being apart, not talking, not knowing a damn thing can make us that much closer. I see that we are both more mature, but I never would have thought that I would be proposing that quickly. It makes me infinitely happy where I am with her right now though. I'm rambling so now details on what happened to me tonight.

I went over to see Jenni and all, things were not going to great with Noelle her ferret. She's really sick. So we just watched over it for a while. Then we went out for a while, then back to the house where she is house sitting. We were watching TV waiting for Crossing Jordan which is really funny if you have never seen it, and it turned out it wasn't on for another hour. So we waited, then it came on, it was good and right after she said I'm hungry. I asked her what she wanted, she didn't know and I started to get alittle peeved when she finally said just a Big Mac. I drove to Mc Donalds, got out and went in. When I got to the door, the door said "Cash Only; Thanks Mgmt." I walked in and checked to make sure this was still valid, then returned to my car to get some change to supplement my two dollars. I got back inside, placed the order, then realized that I had left my keys in the car. I called Jenni, and got her to bring up a coat hanger, then broke into my car really quick. I gave her the food, then ran really quick to Walmart to pick up something that I needed, when I got out of Walmart I see this car with it's headlights pointed right at my front passenger fender. I get over there and ask if I can help the cabbie, I noticed this when I was close, and he goes "Oh, well, It was wet and ... I'm sorry I htt your car."

My only thought "This Mother Fucker is DEAD."

I get around to the other side of my car... No damage. Not even scraped off paint from his car. I look at the front of his car... All FUCKED up. I laughed and pointed at the front of his car. As I was on my way back to the drivers side of the car I told the guy, "have fun explaining all that to your boss." Then I drove off. Dumb ass.

There was some other shit tonight I think, but I don't remember really. Whatever.

So I have thought about stuff lately. Back in freshman year of college, my dad suggested that I put together a list of my priorities. I did this, and it was the way I thought things should be organized. But they have been changing for a while, I guess they always do I don't really know to tell the truth, but anyway I don't really know for sure anymore what ranks where. Jenni is first, School is above most, but I can't put a definite order on things, which makes sense I guess.

I guess that is all I really have. I came up with what to do for Jenni for Valentines Day. It will be cool I think. I hope she'll like it anyway. And that's it. I'm going back to bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home