Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Weird

I am feeling weird. I don't know how to explain it. It isn't depressed. It isn't ... Anything else I've felt before. It's just weird.

The general feeling is that of: Not doing my best, Disappointing people, failing, and hurting someone. I don't know why I would be feeling this way either. It's really weird. Seeing Jenni and Bobby this weekend should help I would imagine.

I don't know though. Whatever, it really doesn't matter. I don't think anything bad will come of this really, though I can't guarentee the thought hadn't crossed my mind, but I don't think anything will.

We'll have to see what happens tomorrow. Maybe I'm just in a funk of some sort. Maybe it will just disappear. Right, and maybe the Vertigo will Disappear with it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home