Sunday, April 03, 2005

Just Miscelleneous Crap Really

Not much going on. Alot of Bull Shit is all.

Hmm...

Rebuilt my Carberator, car is running better, not quite sure what the gas mileage is I'm getting, but I'll find out soon enough. I need to fix the exhaust leak I have, I know where it is though. And I would like to try and find out how much money it would cost to get a cheap paint job just thrown on to make my car not look so crappy... Dunno.

My Grandma died last Sunday. That sucked. Drove out to NC and spent time with all the extended family. I suppose it's better as she was suffering and all. It's selfish, but I had a lot planned, and it upset me that I wasn't able to do any of it. Jenni and I were going to go looking at places for the wedding, I was going to get some more work done on those damn floors, and so on and so forth. I guess it doesn't matter though.

I was going to go out with Bobby and Mike last night. It was Mikes Birthday, and we were all going to go to Dave and Busters. Yeah. I got sick as shit last night, still am. Think it may have been the burger I had for lunch yesterday afternoon. Don't rightly know though. Hate that I missed his party. Also when I was sick I forgot to call Jenni ... Kinda passed out about twenty min after I got home from hanging out with Bobby. Worried Jenni sick cause when I talked to her last I said I was going to call her right back, and was hurrying to get off the phone as I was driving. Well, she thought something was going on and was worried when I didn't call her back that there was something bad going on. These things happen, but I wish I didn't make her worry.

Not much else really. North Carolina was nice. Good weather, Great food, got some Cheerwine in my room to drink on. Mmmm...

Oh, and I won't be doing undergraduate research cause I didn't get the form in as I was in NC. Eh, whatever I suppose. Now I'm going to see about going to bed as I don't feel well still.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope your feelng better....

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home