Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Little this, little that

Okay...

What's up...

My Grandmother Kimbel is in the hospital, and they are predicting two months are so. She has had some sort of cancer for a while, and it has spread. Stupid doctors, that don't know jack shit, didn't listen to her symptoms and test for it years ago. I hate doctors anyway. So I'm going to roadtrip out on St. Patties Day with Laura, and we'll be back that Sunday. This is a shitty time cause three of my great aunts just died within a month or so.

So we'll see how all that goes.

I'm on a diet again. And working out. I want to be in shape by summer. I want to be a 36 in waist. By my wedding I want to be a 34, or atleast have a body fat of around 16 - 18%. That would be nice.

I want to relax. I want to not have school for a while. I want to just chill for a while. Hold Jenni in one arm, hold a beer in the other hand, and fall asleep in the sand. Hmmm... That'd be nice. Very nice...

I had some strange dreams, not getting into the details I was married, not in St. Charles, and happy. It was really nice. Had a few kids... sigh...

Had a test today It went alright. I didn't study, didn't do any of the HW for the section, but I think I did alright. I doin't know exactly. We'll see on that too I guess.

Oh well, whatever. Fuck it all. I'm drinking before class.

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home