Monday, January 24, 2005

It's All Small Stuff

So I am having these HORRIBLE nightmares. I keep waking up and freaking the hell out for like a half an hour after I wake cause they are that bad. On average about two a night for the past four or five days. I don't really want to get into the content of these nightmares as it is kinda... Yeah just something I don't want to talk about. I'm not afraid of much, but these things haunt me in my sleep.

Some are memories actually...

Anywho. That is really weird, cause normally with nightmares I just wake up and go damn that was weird. These are causing like panic attack type things. Dunno. That's all the time I'll waste on that I guess though.

Jenni is coming down on Saturday for Snowball. I don't know if we are going to go or not. It is kinda a stupid thing to do. I have always hated dances, really it is just a reason to get her to come down and visit me. I can't wait. And to tell the truth, the way shit has been going I really just need to hold her for a while.

Word to the wise. Anyone fucks this weekend up, shit will hit the fan. I've had so much random shit thrown at me lately, I almost want someone to piss me off enough to go off on them so that I can relieve myself of the pressure building up.

...

Jenni's bosses may have just passed her over for another promotion. If they have I'll be seriously pissed off at that place, and I will convince her and everyone else I know there to quit and file complaints. That would be shitty, assinie, and retarded for people younger than her to get promoted even though she is the oldest that hasn't been, and people younger than her are higher ranked, she has worked there for like three years, and no one else near that long, and yeah it would be retarded.

I don't know. Just another thing I guess.

Shouldn't sweat the small stuff, and I know ...

It's all small stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home