Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Goodnight

It's bad when you know people care, but don't feel good ... isn't it?

I don't know why but the last two days I've been really weird feeling, like really really weird feeling. I don't think I'll ever be able to really describe the feelings I have properly to where people will understand what I'm talking about, it's just not the way I should be feeling.

Things are going well, Jenni is fantastic, Bobby is doing well, My family is great. Nothing's wrong. So why do I feel like things are awry? Why do I feel like the world is out to get me, and that everything that's worth doing is fake? There isn't any reason to feel that. Isn't any reason to feel the way I'm feeling, but here I am. Maybe I just need some sleep... Sweet sleep that doen't embrace me near enough... Dunno.

I'm going to bed. Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home