Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Screw You Guys, I"m Going Home

Something has been brewing inside of me. I don't know what it is, I don't know what is causing it, but something. I'm not feeling cool with me for some reason, I'm sick of being people's whipping boy, I'm sick of being a door mat.

I am none of those things, but people treat me like them. Sure I can help you do this, but only if... You Owe me this... I deserve you to help me...

All of it is burning me. These people are leaches, and it is bugging me to help them. I do, but anymore it is only to be some similance of normal and nice. Inside it brings me no joy, and it used to. Now it just leaves me with a bitter taste in my mouth every time.

When people are nice to me I have no problem being nice back to them, and I have no problem helping my friends. It's the people that I don't consider friends, that bother me with thier incessant nagging til I help them. I want to help them, but I want to tell them to fuck themselves at the same time.

Sorry I'm being so brutal tonight, I'm just sick of some things / people and taking it out on my computer the healthy way ... and the cheap way come to think of it cause monitors aren't cheap. But things are really going realitively well, with the exception of my being pissed at the human greedy mentality, School is good, Jenni is Great, Lots of HW but what are you going to do about it ... right?

"Sorry if I took a snap at ya. Fish gotta swim, birds gotta eat."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home