Sunday, August 07, 2005

Almost End of Summer

Hrum.

Yeah. Things are interesting right now. I've been kept hopping by all the BS of life this summer. And havn't had near enough time to relax. Fortunately school is about in session again. This will at least get me some people that are close to my mentality around me.

Don't know how I like the job from this summer either.

Dunno. If I have told you I would hang with you and havn't it's cause shit sucks. If I have hung out with you and had fun, Then you must be imagining things. Cause I've been pretty much so booked with work and helping Jenni this summer.

Hopefully though Bobby and Mike can come to Rolla sometime this semester. That would be fun. And hopefully I can find a job that will give me the pay and hours I need. Hopefully I don't have to beg at the side of the Highway this semester...

We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home