Thursday, April 21, 2005

Talking

So I had a friend come to me tonight to talk as he has had a string of problems of late. I talked to him for a while, and really he doesn't have that bad of problems. It is all just sortof blown out of proportion in his own mind.

I wonder how many of my problems are that way.

I told him some of my problems to help him relate in some way and told him how I have handled them. Some of my benifit of experience in some issues helped I think. I was able to give him some of my takes on how I had handled things, and how I wish I had handled things. It helps me to think that my negitive experiences do have a positive effect. It sort of gives me justification for my actions leading to the distressing times, and allows me to see how maybe it was good for me.

Jenni's ferret is dying, which sucks. It makes me sad because I know she will be hurt when it dies. Also it is looking like she is going to be working places where she won't be able to come home much for like six months. And by much I mean like three to four days out of the six months. That will be super gay. Especally as we need to start planning the wedding and all that jazz too. Other than that thing are great with Jenni and I.

But yet I can't get rid of this aggression / depression I am in. I am switching back and forth between wanting to hurt and wanting to hurt others. I know this sounds wrong, but there have been times when everyone is pissing me off that I just want to see one of them get a failing test, or have thier car totaled. And I don't wish ill things to my friends, but sometimes I just want to see somebody else get hurt. Then there are the more worrying times when I just want something else to happen to me. There isn't a reason for this except for there to be more pain for me, because I wish these bad things on others and both aspects of that worries me. Then I talk to Jenni, and most of these feelings dissipate. And I am left feeling a whole hell of a lot better when I get of the phone with her. She seems to put everything back into perspective for me which is good.

Anyway. I have to go to bed now, maybe more of my sick and twisted ramblings soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home