Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Nuthin Much Really

So not much happened today. I am just chillin. I have started to design something. I think that I would like to have it Tattoo'd on my arm, but I don't know yet. I am still unsure, as it is permanant.

If you want to know what the design looks like, ask me and I will describe it otherwise you can all be surprised later on if I do decided to get it tattoo'd.

Other than that not too much happening. Just chillin. I am going to be working alot of overtime so that I can come back the first week in May to make up some missed school work. Then I am going to be working hella overtime so I can go to the beach with Bobby and spend a week just chillin with my best friend. We ain't gonna do shit. Just sit around on the beach, and drink all week long.

That is all I really have. If you want to know more about any of these topics, or are curious about any other aspects of my life ... Too Bad ... HAHAHA ... No just IM me. For those of you who don't know SCRAGNX on AIM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home