Saturday, April 17, 2004

Today ...

Today was interesting.

Okay, not really. I laid in bed all day long playing Kingdom Hearts. I signed up for classes, or rather, I sent to my Advisor to get those classes approved. And, yeah, that's about it.

I ate brunch at 10:30 ish this morning, it was left over lamb and rice from last night, not too much left though. And I forgot to eat anything else for the rest of the day. Well, I had a few rolls of smarties, but that would be it. So I just ate some Peanut Butter, and some Jam to bring up those calories to around ... 660. I know, I know that is way way to friggin low. But I wasn't hungry, I didn't do anything, and lately everytime I eat I feel like being sick for a few hours after.

That is all I did today, it may sound nice being able to relax and do nothing all day. But in fact it is nice, except for the fact that now at the end of the day I am still here, and nothing has changed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home