Sunday, April 18, 2004

To Fake Bake, Or Not To Fake Bake

Today was about as interesting as yesterday... by that I mean it wasn't. Again with the laying in bed all day long, and playing video games.

It wasn't a bad day though. I tried on pants that havn't fit since highschool, and they fit. I got a hair cut, and it is fantastic, exactly what I was looking for. And I went to Subway to eat, and the girl that took care of me put her number on my ticket.

Unfortunately I don't date highschool girls...

But, anywho... That was my day. How was yours? Oh, and I am not going to get a tattoo, it is too permanant for me. But I am thinking about going tanning though, I will be going to the beach next weekend, and I don't want to look too pastey white. I don't normally burn, but I didn't go out in the sun much last summer.

I havn't had a drink now since I drank some with Bobby and Mike last weekend, and before that... I don't remember. So I am doing good on that front. Tomorrow, I am seeing the shirnk again. She is nice. I hope she doesn't say I am crazy and take away my job family and kids ... wait, I only have to fear losing my job... Okay, well, I don't want to lose that do I? And then I will be hanging out afterwards with Jessica since I will be up that way anyway.

So to all of you out there, where ever you are.
Remember the light at the end of the tunnel may be you, Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home