Monday, April 19, 2004

What ... You Still Read This Crap?

Um... Yeah. Not much happened today. I am busy as hell at work, I went to the shrink lady, and I hung out with Jessica.

Not too much more than that.

You can stop reading now.

Damnit STOP !!!

Fine More Info...

I have way too many projects going at work. The good news is I found a... I can work all the overtime I want to for a while. Unless everyone else is out of the bldg. I have to have at least one other person there with me... non coop person. Damn rules.

The shrink and I talked for a while. While I was there I lost my badge, which is a big thing around there. Then I found it so it was all okay. Yeah ... She dosen't know what is causing the vertigo either, though she said it sounded like I was putting myself and all others around me in danger while driving with a "unspecified illness." "I've had a few, but I'm cool to drive"Dr. Farnsworth... I think that I am Okay to drive though, and I would think that the 12000+ Miles I have driven since this all started would attest that I can drive alright... I don't know though.

I worked on my pic while waiting to see her. It is turning out to be pretty sweet. I need to talk to JR to figure out if I can post it on here or not. I don't know exactly how all that works and so on and so forth. If not, I will see about posting it on my rolla account webpage when i go home for making up my speech work.

And then I went to Jessica's where I just sorta hung out for a while. We watched Wheel of Fortune, Jeoparody, Charmed, Crossing Jordan, and some other show. It was good, I had alot of fun. It is nice to hang out with friends every now and again.

And for those of you counting my calories ... not more than 1300 today. :(. I know that's bad. I am trying to force myself to eat more, but I really don't want to throw up. I am getting better with it though... I suppose I could eat more caloric foods, but then that would be really fatty and what not.

Anyway, that was my day. I get to go to the beach this weekend. Sucks to be you loosers that arn't going...

I keed... I keed... No, it really does suck that all yall can't come out and join me. I would like that... well maybe not you

... Just kidding :).

Well, that's my story and I'm stickin too it.

I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home