Tuesday, April 20, 2004

"Yeah, but God Help Me I Still Love Her..."

All the quotes are things I have said today to a friend of mine that I am talking through a rough time, and the funny thing is All of them were just lightly skimmed off the top of my heart. I guess that is how I feel...

He is having problems somewhat like mine, only not at all. I don't think that I can be any more clear, or ambiguous. I think that is the only explination possible without typing alot, and I need to sleep.

I have had a really shitty day... It won't relent. In fact the only part of it that was good was the fact that I offered some wisdom to a friend.

My only hope is that it helped out some. Every now and then I let a Nougget of Truth slip out...

Anyway, My Day Sucked and unless you are going to cheer me up, please don't call me. Or if you need me for some reason I guess.

Feel free to leave me Up beat and Happy AIM's though, that way I can wake to a happy thought...

"Sometimes you have to throw your cards down and fold, sometimes you have to bluff, and ride it all the way in. The only one that can make that choice is you. And the only way you can make that choice is to look everyone else at the table in the eyes, and see what they are holding to thier chests."

"And all I can tell you is that at times women are the most fantastic things in the world. You are happy as can be, and everything is good. The next min, your standing there holding what used to be your heart, and crying, honest to god crying, wondering what the hell just happened."

"I know alot of shit that I don't let onto."

"Some of the best friendships are nothing but love."

More to come tomorrow or Thursday.... We'll have to see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home