Wednesday, April 21, 2004

I Hate This Place

This is going to be a barrage of things. I don't have the energy right now to put it all into paragraph form as I normally do. Sorry, I know it makes it harder to read.

I just worked another 12 hour day. I am so fucking tired right now it isn't even funny.

Work sucks, everything I do gets fucked up. The past two days I have done nothing but fail at all the attempted circuits I have made.

I was going to hang out with the other coops, and meet them in Springfield, bout an hour and ten min from my house, But they were all too wussy to drive the 20 min to hang out. They wanted me to drive up there, With traffic, which would have put my drive up there to around an hour and a half. Fuck that. They all need to stop the sand... If you get this you must be Bobby or Mike.

So I decided to come home instead. Actually the drive home was nice. I did around 80 to 90 most of the way. I got home in close to record time. The greatest part about that though, I was one of the slower cars. Today was a once a month driving condition day. Which was good, I needed to unwind a little bit.

And yeah that leaves me here. Bored and Alone. If anyone wants to talk, I'll be here. If not, that's cool too.

Some good things have happened recently, but not anything spectacular. Not everything sucks I guess, but I can't talk about the good things... Which makes it suck all the more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home